01 August 2009

nikkia

comment. ooohweee. just as i was giving up on my little blog. i know. no faith. nikkia from modelliberation wrote 2 simple sentences that made me light up like christmas in ny. [i wouldnt know-still waiting on it] i havent quite tried to promote this blog as should. life is entirely too crazy right now. so how awesome was it for me to see that she tracked back to this blog and took two secs to leave my first comment. and now i ♥ her even more. [am i gushing?]the type of person i would want in my cast, my positive people. my factory. i've always said when i do get there. and i will. i want a group of people surrounding me who will keep me me. i watch interviews, and read everything i can on people i admire. in hopes that these will be the super forces i surround myself with. i also have a big imagination. so its nothing when i say steven spielberg was talking to me during his speech at this years golden globes.

1 comment:

  1. It's all about encouraging each other and spreading the love. Xoxo, N

    ReplyDelete