14 August 2009

allthatblack


have the most amazing vintage black leather skirt. found @ one of my secretplaces. yet to wear. post later when i find my camera. rummaging thru foreign style blogs thnking of what 2 wear. brings me to my current issue. so need a style. got stuck watching bravos ny prep. [guiltypleasures] and the girl had a stylist. her friend was talking smck about her, like why did she need a stylist. but she is working on a career and is supposedly a budding artist. [whatshername] kelli can sing. seriously. so i do get it. even if she is quite young. nevertheless as a 'budding actress' my mom-ager. [her new name.] keeps telling me the same. preparing for the film festival she was in my suitcase picking at my warddrobe like a true stage mom. i am so proud! lol.


randoms.




erinwasson, balenciaga, balmain

No comments:

Post a Comment