09 July 2009

cruise.

geesh
there are some art-eests from another era among us. so beautiful in their creativity.
these stylistas who make magic with their fabric and colors and sky high stilettos. reminds me of little me. when i had an imagination and would cut up clothes, wear things backwards. wrapping yards of fabric making 'couture dresses'. what happened? having a ball discovering these little hideouts of girly paradise. rumi@ fashiontoast, rebecca@clotheshorse. fashionpaths. suzy@stylebubble. and how could i ever forget the glamourai. i am in love. truly deeply madly. now that i consider myself a fashionista by any means. please. still trying to figure out how not to live in denim. i♥myjeans. but it has opened up my box and given me that 'little me' inspiration for coloring outside the lines. have i said i love? and now. we play dress up in the closet.



*skirt.bcbg; belt.gift/[think lucky]; zipper corset. silence&noise; shoes[not pictured]. urban o?

paynomindtome. see the blogroll.



No comments:

Post a Comment