09 July 2009

door creaks open.






ill admit i wasnt quite that creative in the first post. see, this blg and i all ready have a love/hate relationship. being a fairly new follower of countless blogs in this netosphere [hello blogroll] and pondering over the idea of starting my own for quite some time i knew eventually both world would collide. back when myspace was cool, i so called myself 'blogging' over there to ease the high school angst. much too personal but ah the times. but with the arise of twitter and the ugh of myspace here i go again. just dont quit huh? cantstopwontstop
clearly have
much too much time on my hands. and do i like awkardly putting myself out there? slightly wary of this world. its so quite....open. i mean really. like once its out there.... but i like to think im growing out of my awkardly insecure phase and this will be a step in not really discovering myself, but accepting all of my quirkisms. [though that is exactly what i just described to katie?] :> because i like to think im interesting, im sure ill peek in every so often. moreoftenthatnot-my passions. my pasttimes. things i like to share. and whatever else i can sneak in.
love/hate thing. see i didnt just want to make a blog. i wanted to start off with a movement. ?. didnt want a template, wanted a custom layout but my html/nowxml lacks far more than i evr imagined. samhelp and photoshop? 8 yr olds r bettr thn me. and then i've been stuck on a name forever. it will prob change before its all done and over with. the header is designed by friend illustrator samantharomage.com. one thing went right. and the subject itself. sigh. i've just decided it'll be an eclectic mix of whatever is in my head @ the moment. i will warn you. im a 'drama kid'. the boy says that explains it all. i am obsessed with hair. slightly addicted.these fashion bloggin girls have me playing dress up again. blame rumi over@ fashiontoast. and jakandjil. ugh. i pretty much think im awesome. when i wanna be. this blog will follow my journey, basically from here to the [critically acclaimed, powerful performance, highly respected, next it girl, entrepeneur, forbes listed, successful working actress] . shall we....?

No comments:

Post a Comment