25 July 2009

twothousandtwelve

ive just spent the last 30 mins distracted [happens too often] over at kid cudi's website. [kidcudi.com] man thats a cool kid. going through my essie'smusic folder i have higher up, respect my conglomerate, daynnight, sky might fall and the poke her face remix from way bck...and now floatin in sky. still havent listened to that last track though. didnt realize how much i listened to him but didnt know who this kid was. pretty.nice. drke better stop making me mad....

distant on the 'blogging' lately. not as if i have a following.
yet. hopeful. maybe those myspace people will venture ovr. still in the feefifofum mindframe. like why the blog again? have to find my niche. i suppose. think why previous dabs at this were semisuccesful was that i didnt even do it really to blog per say. was bored and had life angst and was candidly candid and probably too open and honest. but according to counters it struck something. so maybe thats it. dont know. have a few true passions which i can share. [dramadramadrama] and my daily perusings which i feel others might like. [fashion.style.music] and of course my obsession with hair which could help girls everywhere. know when i was looking for blck girl blogs [and still do] there is really littletonone for this specific genre. was going to be my story. but. my story will be a story. one day. right now its a prologue. and chapter 1 starts off slow. no rush though. in due time. i can wait my turn. [though i do feel like i am getting old. yes at 23. where is my agent all ready?] do know that nothing will come sitting and waiting for it. the abff was the best thing that could have happened to me at this time. like being rebaptized. [wow.whatananology.] but really. i came alive again. remembered where i wanted to be. tasted my dream again. He does that me. gives me little signs here and there. tastes i call it. reminds me. so sooner than later. thank me later. hate me now love me later. all of that. excited.

not sure where this rant really came from. was supposed to be talking about music. havent been able to find much online intriguing but...thats for the
next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment