24 October 2009

edit./theotherme


i really need to know revamp this blog. as well as create another for the other me. toira the character and the artist need separate lives. my people keep telling me this but i really dont feel like it. procrastination is a deadly disease. soon though, the "professional actress" will have her own entity to follow, while toira will continue on with her random life. and become a little more personal as the whole reason i started "blogging" years ago was to vent. and share. for reason unknown i cant do that here. and now that 'this' has a name we need to focus it a bit. inspired by all of the actors blogs i currently follow. [seetheatreblogroll] with updates on their "working status" and tidbits on the professional world. not that anything major major is happening, but i feel it in my bones. and my bones never lie.


randomthought:happybirthdaydrizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment