17 September 2009

the black snob/ on hair&men

"can i touch it?" read this article over @ theblacksnob that brought this conversation on....check it out.

i am not my hair. or am i? went natural a couple years back. no exact date because i dont remember. just one day i said. no more creamycrack. also love changing my hair. hence the extensions, the theatrical hairpieces [ok. lacewigs], and such. not only does the "fakehair" allow me to play with the many characters of d., also great "protective styling" if done properly. [still figuring out this natural journey] recently decided to change the look and had the opportunity to let my natural go "ahhhh". my locks say thankyou. but then shortly after reverted back to my longhairdontcare. i dont think i am my hair. but sometimes i wonder how much of a hold it has on me. is it for me? or is it for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment