26 September 2011

ipods and things

God is funny. I have been asking my mother for an ipod touch since I moved down here, it was one of those things I felt entitled to since all of my little brothers had one...and even she. Needless to say two years later I still dont have one. Though I cant tell you that sob story without saying she did gift me with my best friend Tom Tom with the Australian accent who I would be lost in a cornfield without. Thanks Mommy. I had gotten over the whole iPod thing, I mean I'm the eldest I'm grown blah blah. I actually hadnt thought about it until recently, as I've just started with a new company and my "work phone", is a pretty little white iPhone 4 (with a brand new black marc jacobs skin someone just got her from nordstrom....) and I was reminded how life is all about timing. Not my timing but when the stars align and things are just as they are supposed to be, kind of timing. Thats how my life has been as of late. I wanted and wanted for my mother to go and get me that iPod but instead life had better things in store.

Patience my child. Good things are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment